“Sometimes, the best thing in life comes unexpectedly like quarantine with no work.”
I have been sharing my daily thoughts through self isolation on my social media accounts, I have just been writing a few honest statements of what I have been going through daily, odd thoughts that have popped into my head and general crap. Although most of it is total rubbish I want to be able to keep them and look back over them to see how I change of this period. I also wanted to the share them because everyone’s experience is going to be different and more now than ever we are going to see just how special and different we are from each other!!
Day 41 – Swabs, Umbrellas & Dinosaurs
- 35 years and I had no idea that I was this person!! Turns out it took a global crisis to discover who I really was and I kinda like her!!
- With the luck I’ve had this year I’m no longer scared of putting an umbrella up in the house! Hell I might smash a couple of mirrors tomorrow!!
- Going to be getting creative in my garden this week!!
- Driving on the motorway was absolutely everything today!! 15 years of driving and I still love it!!
- I have finally stopped spending money 🎉🎊🎉
- I have a massive to do list for the next week including getting back to my YouTube channel so fingers crossed my motivation returns!!
- Sometimes you have to love yourself enough to do what’s best for your heart and soul!.
- I wish I could tell my dad about all my isolation adventures he would think I was a little weirdo and love it ♥️
- Writing that last point made me cry 💖
- Anyone else finding time is going weird like it feels like ages since we started but then it doesn’t feel long at all.
Day 42 – Breakdown, Snakes & Productive
- Day 42 and I was finally productive 🎉🎊🎉 I feel like a new woman!!
- I accidentally got drunk by 2pm then had a nap in the sunshine!
- Now I’ve stopped mowing the grass the wildlife has returned!!
- Staying in is not the new going out!!
- Getting very nervous about my Covid 19 test results. Not sure what I want the results to be!!
- I’m back on the curries!!
- I’m so excited to be productive again tomorrow!!
- I have straightened my hair and honestly everytime I see my reflection it freaks me out!!
- I want snacks and to go outside!! If I knew my last walk would be my last walk I might have stayed out a bit longer!!
- Day 2 of no shopping!! My credit card finally relaxed a little!!
Day 43 – Teeth, Too Many Clothes & Negative.
- I tested negative for Covid 19 🎉🎊🎉 My sister seems to be doing well with it!!
- How do I have so many clothes and nothing to wear?? Maybe I need more clothes???
- Brace yourself guys, I did a workout today!!! I feel like a new woman!!
- Decided to whiten my teeth today in case we are ever allowed out again!!
- I have too many thoughts & too much time!!
- I might start my diet tomorrow or I might buy a take away! The only exciting things in my life right now!!
- I love my new boobies t-shirt!!
- I can’t wait to feel sand between my toes again!! Absolutely first place I’m going is to the beach!!
- After 12 hours I’ve gotten used to my hair being straight again 🤣🤣🤣
- If this continues much longer I might try cutting my own hair!!
Day 44 – Love, Babies & The Future
- If John Lennon could spilt up The Beatles for love, imagine what you could do!!
- I went out for my first walk in over a week it felt amazing not taking anything for granted.
- My walk also bought me so much joy in the form of little baby geese (I can’t remember there actual name so baby geese)
- I self referred for some counseling today, I have been through a lot already this year and I think it would be great for me!! Most importantly I don’t feel ashamed to admit it!!
- Going through the whole everything happens for a reason emotion right now which helps me get ready for a fresh start.
- My favourite poem is The Orange by Wendy Cope.
- Doing something even if it breaks your own heart is better then not doing anything.
- I literally had no idea that I had so many video ideas in my head! If I manage to post one a day until the end of lockdown it’s Creative Genius is going on my CV
- I need more clothes with boobs on!!
- It’s nearly been a year since I started hiking!! I literally can’t believe everything I have done in the last year!!
Day 45 – Swans, David Beckham & Sunshine
- Can you believe I’m still waiting for David Beckham to slide into my DMs it’s been hours 🤣
- Drinking wine at 11am was a very bad idea but I love bad ideas so same again tomorrow! 🍷
- I’m watching 50 shades again no idea why this film makes me cry so much 😭
- For the first time ever I am actually looking forward to the news, roll on Sunday!!
- Walking in the rain is my everything ♥️
- “Even if it breaks your heart”
- Tomorrow I’m standing on the scales no matter what!! Also I’m scared to stand on them!!
- Doesn’t sunshine make everything just feel better ☀️
- What if the love of my life comes out of isolation overweight with a drink problem. Might have to wait 6 months before I start dating again!!
- I can’t stop thinking about a house I’ve seen for sale!!