“Don’t think of introversion as something that needs to be cured… Spend your free time the way you like, not the way you think you’re supposed to.” Susan Cain
I have been sharing my daily thoughts through self isolation on my social media accounts, I have just been writing a few honest statements of what I have been going through daily, odd thoughts that have popped into my head and general crap. Although most of it is total rubbish I want to be able to keep them and look back over them to see how I change of this period. I also wanted to the share them because everyone’s experience is going to be different and more now than ever we are going to see just how special and different we are from each other!!
Day 26 – Sequins, Indian & NHS
- Why does all food taste better when eaten outdoors!!
- Pajama parties in my garden are now my thing!!
- My Saturday 4am alarms kill me!
- Had my first take away in 4 weeks tonight & it tastes bloody delicious!! Maybe there’s something in things in moderation!
- Putting on my party clothes today really cheered me up!!
- Washed my hair for the second time of lockdown!! I’m now a new woman 🤣
- No alarm Sunday!! 🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊
- About to start the last two Harry Potter’s and already crying at what’s about to come 😭
- After all this is done maybe I should take a music lesson, god knows I need it!!
- Curry for breakfast!!!
Day 27 – Shark attack, Barefoot & Architectural Digest
- Barefoot walking feels amazing!
- I have spent a ridiculous amount of time today watching Architectural Digest videos!!
- I survived a shark attack!! It was close but my giant unicorn saved me!!
- FYI Sharks are our friends! 🦈
- Another day, another BBQ!! Sausages are life!!
- Spent my evening doing a little self care, bubble bath, candles and my favourite songs!!
- The light today has been beautiful! 😍
- I have seen my dream house online today, I really want to put a offer in on it!!
- 27 days in a row I have forgotten to work out!
- I’m so full I need someone to come rub my tummy!!
Day 28 – Mission Impossible, Spring Time & Tears
- Despite watching Harry Potter way too many times I’m never mentally prepared for the last one!
- When I buy a house I’m building a climbing wall in it!
- I can’t wait to hug all my friends, hopefully they will sit there and stroke my hair too!!
- After some time on dating websites. I plan on being single until 2050 at least!!
- Spring time is making my soul happy, the light is just so beautiful.
- Started planning my trip to Greece today
- Check on your strong friends.
- Self isolation has made me really appreciate light
- Flowers are everything.
- People who put chocolate in the fridge are psychopaths!!
Day 29 – Self Love, Swimming & Tulips
- My new self love glass is everything!! 💕
- Still have friction burns on my legs from swimming today!!
- I drank a litre of water today, I am a new women.
- Unfortunately on day 29 of forgetting to exercise.
- I still feel sick from rolling down the hill, does this mean I’m officially middle aged?
- Not setting an alarm anymore! Instead I’m going to sleep with my curtains open to wake naturally.
- Spring really is pretty!!
- Feeling very loved today!!
- I have a new obsession with 80s jumpers!!
- My eye bags are as out of control as my eyebrows!!
Day 30 – Fuck All & Sunshine
- Spent 5 hours lay in the sun and have zero guilt about it!!
- I can’t eat anymore curries
- I have had so many creative ideas today!! I’m really happy about it!
- I’m definitely setting an alarm tomorrow, I have been sleeping far too much!
- I actually have to do something tomorrow.
- I am now in a 50 shades downhill spiral
- I wonder how much wax it’s going to take to do my eyebrows when this is all over!
- I really should check the news out!!
- Might have a little pampering session this weekend!
- I can’t wait to see my friends & get hugs