“Center of your heart is the center of the Universe. Go to that center and radiate positive vibration for the well-being of the humanity.”
― Amit Ray, Peace Bliss Beauty and Truth: Living with Positivity
I have been sharing my daily thoughts through self isolation on my social media accounts, I have just been writing a few honest statements of what I have been going through daily, odd thoughts that have popped into my head and general crap. Although most of it is total rubbish I want to be able to keep them and look back over them to see how I change of this period. I also wanted to the share them because everyone’s experience is going to be different and more now than ever we are going to see just how special and different we are from each other!!
Day 21 – Calm Life, Love Generation & Bank Holiday Vibes
- I plucked my eyebrows today as best as I could, not sure if they are worse now!!
- I had no idea I had so many inflatables!
- No naps today’s!!
- Can’t believe it’s been 3 weeks now! I can’t tell if time is going slow or fast!
- The air has changed today!
- I have run our of milk no tea in the morning!
- I really need to do some exercise!!! And a lot of it!!
- Despite having hundreds of outfits I’ve worn the same three outfits during lockdown!!
- All the flowers coming out are making me happy!!
- I’m super proud of myself for being productive today!
Day 22 – Stair Surfing, Trees & BBQ
- I find Alan Rickman in Harry Potter strangely attractive!
- Trees are beautiful even the naked ones!
- BBQ food is life! Just eating outside is pretty damn good!
- Thankful to have an outdoor space even if my neighbours are arses!
- I feel like my wardrobe needs more patterns!
- Hard to believe that 4 weeks ago I was too self-conscious to even do talking insta stories, now look at me go!
- There was a lot of tears today!
- Feeling much better with a tan!!
- Never gonna let myself run out of milk again!!
- Feel like self isolation has bought me out of my shell!
Day 23 – Finally Dressed, S’mores & Suck my Dick
- Just finished the 3rd Harry Potter film
- 2020 can suck my dick, and now I have the mug to prove it!
- Fire is my new favourite evening entertainment!
- Finally out of my stretchy pants & into an actual outfit!!
- Wondering if I would suit a fringe ✂️
- Thinking of some exciting video ideas!
- I need to start eating less calories!
- Blossom makes my soul happy!!
- Turns out I don’t have to have my hair done as much as I have been doing!!
- No matter what I’m getting up on my first alarm tomorrow!!
Day 24 – Cool Running, Rest & Sunshine
- Yelling at myself in the mirror was massively therapeutic!
- Spent some time looking after my mental health today!!
- And spent an hour starting to learn sign language.
- Second day of no stretchy pants! I’m a changed woman!
- I have zero faith that masses of people won’t stay in for another 3 weeks
- Can’t wait to stand on top on a mountain and just scream all my emotions out!!
- Actually stopped to smell the flowers today!
- Even in the darkest of times it only takes something as small as a pin hole to let light in!
- Another 3 weeks and I will be able to plait my eyebrows!
- What if I just didn’t get my letter to Hogwarts???
Day 25 – Cemetery Walks & Fuck All
- So today I did fuck all!!
- Just realised I did my walk around the cemetery then filmed a ghost video!!
- I’m going to need a lot of therapy after lockdown.
- Only got changed twice today!!
- My local cemetery is the perfect place for a walk and pretty much the only green space.
- Bought a lot of discounted Easter eggs today!
- I’m down to my last loo roll!!!
- Really want to colour co-ordinate my wardrobe but can’t be arsed with the stress!
- Staying positive that 2020 is still going to be my year!
- Wondering how I can recreate the Dirty Dancing dance on my own!!