“We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.” Buddha
I have been sharing my daily thoughts through self isolation on my social media accounts, I have just been writing a few honest statements of what I have been going through daily, odd thoughts that have popped into my head and general crap. Although most of it is total rubbish I want to be able to keep them and look back over them to see how I change of this period. I also wanted to the share them because everyone’s experience is going to be different and more now than ever we are going to see just how special and different we are from each other!!
Day 16 – Sunshine & More Sunshine!!
- People that walk in the middle of the path and don’t move over definitely drive Audi’s!!
- Do you think we will get a Covid 19 bank holiday once this is all over?
- Vegan pizza is now my life!!
- First day of the year sunbathing, vitamin D levels topped up!
- No tears today!!!
- Watched Grand Designs this evening and it was in the Peak District, I miss the Peaks!!
- Really hope the sunshine will be back tomorrow!!
- Shaved my legs today and I feel like a new woman!!
- Eyebrow watch, when 2 become 1
- I’m going to try online dating again!
Day 17 – White Tile Lagoon, Tesco & Tinder
- I enjoyed a beautiful snorkel in White Tile Lagoon
- Amazes me how people still haven’t figured out how to use gloves and face masks!
- I have deactivated & reactivated Tinder at least 20 times today!
- I am loving discovering new music although turns out I love a sad song!!
- Second day with no tears!!!!
- Richmond vegan sausages are now my favourite!.
- Tan is coming on nicely!
- Wine free day!!
- No idea what adventure I’m going on tomorrow!
- Shopping has become an extreme sport!
- Still not figured out how to be productive at home!!
Day 18 – Don’t save it for a special occasion. Today is special!
- Burn the candles!
- Use the nice sheets!
- Wear the fancy lingerie!
- Crack open your best wine!
- Check on your strong friends! Go do it now!
- Probably best not to listen to Christmas Hymns in April in the woods!!
- Imagine if we kept the rainbows up forever to add happiness to the world!
- I miss hugs
- Make sure the last words you say to someone would make you happy.
- I don’t want to get up at 4am!!
Day 19 – Moustache, Wild Swim & BBQ
- Staying in on a Saturday night is the new going out and will continue for me forever!!
- Disappointed that I ate meat today! But back on the veggies tomorrow!!
- I am now back to being moustache free!!
- I drank too much wine!!
- I am pretty sure someone is going to try and nick me in the night, can’t leave anything out around here!!
- My house makes weird noises
- I am utterly exhausted today!!
- I have no idea what I’m doing with my life!!
- I hope I don’t need a wee in the night!!
- Should have bought a hot tube before lockdown!!
Day 20 – Sugar Coma, Empty Streets & People Suck!!
- Currently wishing I was lay in my tent but because some people suck no camping tonight
- Today I ate 30,000 calories, maybe!!
- Amazed me how empty the streets were today! Is everyone just shopping every other day?
- Didn’t drink enough wine today!!
- I have a sugar headache!!
- Today was a double nap day!
- Tomorrow is the 3 week mark!!
- Eyebrows are going to need their on postcode soon!!
- Feeling a Harry Potter week coming on!!
- Really missing those long hikes!!