“In certain areas of my life, I actively seek out solitude. Especially for someone in my line of work, solitude is, more or less, an inevitable circumstance. Sometimes, however, this sense of isolation, like acid spilling out of a bottle, can unconsciously eat away at a person’s heart and dissolve it. You could see it, too, as a kind of double-edged sword. It protects me, but at the same time steadily cuts away at me from the inside.” Haruk Murakami
I have been sharing my daily thoughts through self isolation on my social media accounts, I have just been writing a few honest statements of what I have been going through daily, odd thoughts that have popped into my head and general crap. Although most of it is total rubbish I want to be able to keep them and look back over them to see how I change of this period. I also wanted to the share them because everyone’s experience is going to be different and more now than ever we are going to see just how special and different we are from each other!!
Day 6 – Pod Cast & Sausage Fail
- Turns out I’m sausage weak! Ended up eating them for 2 meals today!
- Still drinking!.
- I guest starred on my first podcast today!!
- I made a YouTube video about my first days in self isolation!
- No matter what I’m doing some exercise tomorrow!! NO MATTER WHAT! (Failed at this)
- Tik Tok is my jam!
- I feel like I have been productive today!!
- Ate some veggies for the second time this week!!
- Wondering where the sun has done to???
- Gone through the rainbow of emotions today!
Day 7 – Veggies, Exes & Pink Hair!
- I only ate 2 sausages today!! I feel proud & lost at the same time!
- Drinking even more!
- Buckle up ladies there are a lot of exes out there bored and with a phone!
- Food dye is the perfect way to dye your hair without having to leave the house!
- If you are having a low day, use your one outing for a walk with your headphones in!
- I only went and ate three healthy meals today!!
- I didn’t exercise and I don’t feel bad about it!!
- I need to start drinking water before I prune up!!
- “Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you”
- My eyebrows have stop social distancing!!!
Day 8 – Rubbish & Eye Bags!!
- First sausage free day, I suspect the shakes will kick in soon!!
- Drinking has started at 3pm now!
- I downloaded, set up, swiped and deleted Tinder, still hate it!!
- People who drop rubbish are just trash!!!
- Finally pulled myself together and got dressed up, lasted all of 5 minutes!
- I have developed at least 5 more face wrinkles in the last 8 days!
- Not sure what is growing faster my eyebrows or moustache!
- I am really loving maths with Carol Vorderman
- Really missing Macdonalds today!!
- Do my eye bags count as an eco friendly shopping bag?
Day 9 – Green Fingers & Salted Caramel
- Drinking has started at 2pm now!
- Salted caramel is all kinds of wrong! Still ate it though!
- If I can keep myself alive through Self Isolation than my cress has a fighting chance!
- Still eating healthy with a cheeky sausage thrown in every now again!
- Gardening is not a life skill I possess!
- My fashion choices during this are my favourite!!
- Eyebrow watch, currently still two!
- Really need to drink some water, like really!!
- May have gotten a little tipsy & text the ex 🤷♀️
- My Tik Tok has a very strong men hating theme!
Day 10 – Family, Wild Swim & Going Vegan
- Discovered the most beautiful waterfall just north of my kitchen today!!
- Turns out me & my sister fight less when there is a window between us!
- A vegan sausage doesn’t taste like a cheeky sausage
- If exes didn’t want us to text them, they shouldn’t have a mobile phone!!
- I tried shaving my legs today, currently rocking one hairy leg and one half hairy leg!!
- Not sure if I’m fat or the camera adds 3 stone 🤔
- Really wish I had a television right now!!
- Not drunk text anyone today!! Winning at life!!
- So far I’ve not learnt a new language, learnt to paint or finished a book! I’m ok with that!!
- No one in the last ten days has told me “you still have time for kids” or “you don’t understand, you don’t have kids”