It feels like forever since I wrote a blog post ( it’s been five whole days ) this has been the longest I have gone without blogging but I promise it’s for a very good reason, I just can’t tell you yet! But I can tell you it’s super exciting and its going to make my blog even better. I thought today I would share some lesser known facts about, I love learning about people and their lives so please tell me something about yourself in the comments below.
1. I’m scared of drowning in jelly!
2. Despite being six foot I wish I was taller!
3. I spent six months traveling Europe on my own!
4. Me and Jamie didn’t speak for six months after our second date!
5. When I turned 30 I became pagan!
6. I have been married before!
7. I have a unhealthy obsession with cake! ( I eat four slices a day )
8. I have a first in photography from Staffordshire university!
9. I was vegan for four years!
10. I still think I might be a princess! ( In the princess diaries kinda way )
11. My favourite city in the whole world is Prague, I’ve been 8 times!
12. I work in at my local hospital!
13. Horror films are my absolute favourite kind of movies.
14. Slipknot are my favourite band!
15. However 90s pop music always makes me extremely happy!
16. I wanted to be a doctor when I was a kid!
17. I went to Catholic schools!
18. I left home at 15 and moved in with three girls I met the night before!
19. I have been to Australia 3 times!
20. I spent 6 weeks in America staying with a woman I met on instagram!
21. I have been stabbed in the stomach ( I have a lovely scar now, and the person was arrested)
22. I tell people im allergic to candy floss because I absolutely hate it!
23. Coffee used to make me sick, even the smell of it! Now I love it!
24. I have 15 piercings!
25. There is a tattoo on me that I did myself!
And there you have it 25 little facts about me that you probably didn’t know.