We are about it go into my absolute favourite time of year, I honestly can’t tell you just how much I love the Autumn, the crisps fresh air, the gorgeous colours in nature, being all wrapped up and cosy, Wellington boots and the start of hot chocolate season. Now I’m a sucker for a good list so I thought I would share with you my 50 favourite things to do in my favourite season. And hopefully they will make you love Autumn as much as I do.
1. Wrap up in cosy blankets with a hot chocolate and watch your favourite movie.
2. Carve pumpkins.
3. Visit your local park.
4. Visit your local forrest.
5. Make a pumpkin pie.
6. Go on a ghost tour.
7. Visit a farmers market.
8. Have a long bubble bath.
9. Treat yourself to those boots you really want.
10. Play in a corn maze.
11. Make toffee apples.
12. Go to a bonfire/firework display.
13. Find a empty playground and unleash your inner child.
14. Make soup from scratch.
15. Jump in puddles.
16. Wrap up warm and go for a hike.
17. Make a scarecrow.
18. Have a board game night with your family.
19. Watch some scary movies.
20. Make a Autumn wreath.
21. Go to a pumpkin patch.
22. Donate to a food bank.
23. Volunteer at a homeless shelter.
24. Build a den in your living room.
25. Have a campfire in your garden.
26. Go trick or treating.
27. Knit a scarf.
28. Visit a new city.
29. Play conkers.
30. Drink Apple cider.
31. Try some new Autumn make up colours.
32. Visit a fun fair.
33. Make your own candles.
34. Try some teas.
35. Make a bird feeder.
36. Go on a bike ride.
37. Check on a elderly neighbour.
38. Bake a Apple pie for somebody else as a sweet surprise.
39. Take part in a zombie run.
40. Go out to dinner and a show.
41. Find a new favourite jumper.
42. Have a Harry Potter marathon.
43. Play in the pretty coloured leaves.
44. Make S’mores.
45. Stargaze with your favourite person.
46. Collect and decorate pinecones.
47. Plant spring bulbs.
48. Visit a zoo.
49. Meet friends for a seasonal coffee at your local coffee shop.
50. Have a early night with your favourite book.