Part two of all the wonderful little things that made me happy in July, you can find part one here http://emmashappylittleworld.com/2015/07/31/julys-happy-little-things/ . And remember it only takes a tiny little thing every day to change your world.
13. Unexpected art, despite being caught in a downpour bumping into these friendly looking bears absolutely made my day.
14. Desserts are my guilty pleasure and I’m not ashamed. My problem is so bad that I eat cake for breakfast every morning. I want cake now!!!!
15. Views, practically impossible to be sad while looking out into the beautiful world.
16. A good selfie, it’s not that I’m vain more that I have low self-esteem, I never let anyone take a picture of me and it usually takes 49 failed selfie to get one I’m happy with. Learning to love myself is certainly something I’m working on.
17. An afternoon of nothing, July was so busy that an afternoon relaxing poolside was just what I needed.
18. Making new friends, I am incredibly shy and struggle with meeting new people. So when I find people I click with, all worry just melts away.
19. New artwork, although I wanted to cry through the whole experience I would do it all over again. It might even be my favourite tattoo.
20. A nice long walk, nothing kills stress or lightens my mood faster than a good old fashioned walk in the fresh air.
22. Fields of wild flowers, sometimes you just have to stop and smell the flowers literally.
23. Roller skating, I had forgotten just how much fun skating was and add into it the most cheesy songs from the 80s and you have hit a winning formula.
24. Just talking, I would have gone crazy being away from my boyfriend for a whole month if it wasn’t for Skype. Waking up to a video message from him everyday was wonderful.
25. Spending time with Jen, I honestly could never have imagined someone on instagram could become such an important part of my life.
26. Waterfalls, I think I could be part mermaid, give me any body of water and I’m a happy girl.
27. My boys, coming home to these beautiful boys.
28. A beautiful quote, sometimes all you need is a beautiful quote to remind you of some things. My phone gallery is fall of pretty quotes for an instant pick me up.
30. Breakfast in bed ( naturally a super sweet breakfast ) who doesn’t love being woken to their favourite foods. And it’s something you can do for someone else when they need a pick me up.
31. Flowers, I’m such a girl at heart I love old movies and being surprised with flowers, my boyfriend hand picks them as much as buys them. Remember it’s the thought and effort not the cost that matters.